Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Ok the bedroom is finally done. Below are the pics. I think it came out even better than the inspiration room! I love it. The pillows from Home Goods are reversable and washable with zippers. The rag quilt was either Domestications or Brylane Home I forget.  I'm sorry I didn't take before pics but it was pretty pityful. Now it is my sanctuary. I love the texture of the rag quilt, and the ticking stripes on the cozy comfy pillows.

The lamps I found at "Home Goods." I love how they match the bed spindles.

 And they even pic up the floral in the quilt, it's not the same floral but.. I am loving it! 
The colors are perfect. 

And the whole room
Is a joy to be in!

Such happiness and contentment from fabrics and textures!
All from one little picture on the Coastal Living issue! 


Jen said...

This is amazing! Your decor completely invites in the beach that is just outside. Wonderful!

~SHANNON~ said...

Wow! that is a FABULOUS JOB!! What a relaxing and chic space you created - love it!

Following you from Mom Loop Follow Friday! Hope you'll come follow me back:)


The Activity Mom said...

Stopping over from Mom Loop. I'm your newest follower! =)
Stop by when you have a chance

Mitzi said...

Wow! The room turned out so beautiful! LOVE the quilt!

Following you from Mom Loop Friday~a little late, but hope you will visit me and follow back.


Related Posts with Thumbnails