Thursday, May 27, 2010

We are finally getting things together after the move. The Living room  at my daughters is semi finished. -One side of it anyway!  The one end table has been around since my momma's day, and I was lucky enough to find one just like it. I had them for years, they are from the 40's. And now they are my daughter's!

The  fabric on the pillows is so luxurious. 
More pics will go on the walls to accent some of the colors in the throw pillows.


The furniture is that microfiber stuff. it looks like leather, or suede but it's not and it is more comfy!

We still have tons of work to do but we're getting there!

Thanks for all the positive comments from the girls from mom loop!
I'll be checking out some of those great blogs you girls have over there.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Where Moms Who Blog Go!