Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just love a white room.
White with a touch of blue, or green or sand, or peach.... all coastal colors.
What a great bedroom  below:

 Just a touch of sea glass blue on the walls and that fabric on the bed!
I am loving this...



I may want this fabulous roman shade for my beach house!

Hell I may want this kitchen...!!!!

The little girl on tippy toes reminds me of my grandbaby:
And oh what a view!
And the fabric on those drapes!!



I really love the green in this pic. A nice sea glass green.

I love the old bureaux painted white.

hear the white room by "The Cream"

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

You probably got a bad code in your template which is why you can't do new posts. Do you know how to start again with a new template? Let me know if I can help.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Where Moms Who Blog Go!