Monday, June 28, 2010

In honor of the upcoming 4th of July I thought I would post some beautiful cottages exemplifying the red white and blue decorating scheme.
Happy 4th of July!!


That's one really cool staircase!
And the screen door as wall art is so unique!
inspiring pic from Better Homes and Gardens mag








I love this vintage serving table all dressed up in a fresh white paint.
Better Homes and Gardens mag


BHG pics
Isn't this an adorable living room? 
 I have that blue and white ticking fabric on my website. In case your getting any ideas.
Waverly Ticking Stripes ~ Blue Ticking Stripe on Off White Background



This dining area totally inspires me!
I especially LOVE how they've made a slipcover for their chairs out of vintage fabric!
This would also look great with Robert Kaufman's cherries on white fabric! Don't ya think?

CHERRIES ~ Red Fruit Basket Cherries Everywhere on WHITE


Another totally adorable living room.
I am loving the blue and white striped pillow against the red checked fabric of that sofa.

Now I am just going to have to dress up at least one area of my beach cottage with a dash of red, and see what happens. I've already got the blue and the white...that'll have to wait till tomorrow. 
..it's 2 A.M!!
hmmnnnn
 Maybe I will pull out the vintage tablecloths this week for some nice touches of red!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Where Moms Who Blog Go!