Saturday, July 10, 2010

Flip Flop Fun

I just had to add another little touch to my outside shower re-do from last weekend. I came across these brightly colored adorable little flip flops for only 2 bucks and the minute I saw them an idea popped into my head.
So I strung em up and hung em up! Just slid them through a piece of twine and tied them to the knob on the Beach House sign, and twisted the twine to a hook around the corner.

The neat thing is if any little squirts visiting our beach house need a pair of flip flops, they can just untwist the twine.!


I just love this cute and whimsical idea, don't you?


A big thank you to the Redhead Riter for some feedback on fixing my blogger issues. I can post again!!
She is one of my favorites!

Thank you Red!!
Visit her blog The Redhead Riter

7 comments:

Mary said...

That is very cute!

KimMalk said...

This is so cute--lucky you to have a beach house.

Anonymous said...

following from bloggy mom :)

Eileen said...

thanks Kim,
I do feel very lucky, very blessed

Anonymous said...

Those are CUTE! Maybe that's what I'll do with our family's flipflops this fall. Can you imagine, the baby sandals up there? TOO CUTE!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

SO CUTE! Love those hanging flip flops -- what an adorable idea!!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

This is brilliant--wish I was there right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Where Moms Who Blog Go!