Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One gorgeous beach day!

This was Friday at the Jersey Shore. An incredible day! The ocean was warm, the waves were fantastic, and the sky was just gorgeous. I was dumb enough to forget my camera charger and all I had was my cell phone, but it does ok in a pinch. As you can see I'm not so good at it, I got my finger in the way DAAHH

Ok so here's one that is a bit farther away but without my finger in it :)

There is a few more people than I prefer on the beach but what the heck it's a big beach and there is lots of space between us. Don't ya just hate it when you're all crammed up on a tiny beach. This is a big expansive beach, lots of room for everyone.

Then on the way home I'm lucky enough to be able to walk thru the Gardens at the Lighthouse.
Beautiful Hydrangeas.
I will take lots more pics next week of the Gardens and the Lighthouse.. you know with the real camera!
But it's a cell phone pic so bear with me, Beach Babies.. 



Not so bad heh? For a cell pic.


8 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

So Jealous of your beach day - it looks fabulous!

The Redhead Riter said...

Great pics with a cell phone.

Hot-t-t-t-t-t-t-t beach!

Eileen said...

Thanks Red, That dumb little phone doesn't do half bad. Sometimes it surprises me. It's an oldie but goodie. It does better than my blackberry. That is always blurry.

Heather at Dusty Bay said...

Hi - welcome to the Garden Blog Hop! Hydrangeas are lovely, aren't they/

Melissa said...

I love your blog!! I am going to grab your button to remember to check it often.

New follower and BFF

Peaceful wishes,
Melissa

viewfromdownhere said...

Love the blog! And the pictures, too...pretty impressive for a cell phone!

urban muser said...

jersey shore. love it. the pics aren't so bad. the clouds look amazing! (found you on blog frog)

Anonymous said...

At least you had a beach! Check out MY beach experience at my recent vacation,lol!
http://bernicewood.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/island-without…is-it-possible/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Where Moms Who Blog Go!